My Favourite Decor Books

Thursday 6 October 2011

Flowers beautiful Flowers!!!

I promised you beautiful things....

The month of June celebrates spring in full bloom and the air is full of the heady scent of flowers warming in the sun and where better to celebrate a birthday but in the romantic city of Paris.... We were walking through the Marais district and we came upon the most beautiful flower shop I have ever seen...full of orchids...I had never been in such a wonderful shop.. it was so picturesque I had to ask the owner if I could take a few photos, the frenchman smiled .... oui madame ....



Isn't this just beautiful - all shades of pink!


Now who wouldn't be happy working in that environment every day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your lovely comments, so please go ahead and leave me a message