My Favourite Decor Books

Monday 16 January 2012

More Vintage

 I promised you more of Ardingly ...this was the Biggie Best stall and they sell shabby chic as well as a few vintage things








I love the zinc plant holders





Vintage Jewellery




Victorian shoes anyone?





Antique lace and fabric - some of you have asked me where this is available, I have business cards, but most of these traders do not have websites -  this trader does though  www.oldfashionedstuff.co.uk - Lizzie also sells vintage French fabric






This trader sells vintage hats, beaded bags and fur coats






Lots of interesting finds on this table

A sea of silverware


Hope you are all enjoying your day!
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful flea market!!! I would love to go to one like that, it's fun just to see the photos of it, though. Thank you, my friend.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, so please go ahead and leave me a message