My Favourite Decor Books

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Time to DECORATE

DECORATE by Holly Becker and Joanna Copestick is the latest addition to my ever growing collection of interior books.  It's full of interesting design ideas and great photographs.
Interior books like DECORATE give me palpitations!
I usually just skim through the pages, devouring all the interesting photographs and then I go back and page through more leisurely, usually with a good cup of tea in a comfortable armchair.






 ideas for storage


Without saying A WORD, our homes say EVERYTHING - do you collect like a magpie, prefer minimalism and everything in it's own place, ultra modern, country.....


loving the 'patchwork' chair!
The book is full of practical advice for decorating individual rooms and  beautiful photographs as well as floor plan sketches.


The book covers lighting, mirrors and accessories, key elements to any successful design scheme.




'Your surroundings and what you do with
 them are a vital part of living' - Shannon Fricke, stylist


 Hope you're having a great day!
XX




1 comment:

  1. That looks like a wonderful book! I can spend hours going through a book like that. I really like the saying that you ended with, so true.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, so please go ahead and leave me a message