My Favourite Decor Books

Saturday 4 February 2012

Thank you!

What a privilege, this week I received not one, but two awards....I was very surprised and grateful to both these bloggers who nominated my blog.


Firstly thank you to Julie over at A Tale from Toadstool House blog for awarding me my Versatile Blogger Award



AND

Thank you to Cowparsley for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award



If you were here, I'd offer you some tea and cake to say THANK YOU!

photo from vintageteaparty.co.uk

Have a lovely, if somewhat cold weekend everyone!!

Sharon
xxx


3 comments:

  1. It's wonderful to find your inspiring colourful blogs No21x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon congratulations on your awards! I can see they are well deserved! Thank-you also for visiting me. Hope you have a great week ... and not too cold!
    best wishes
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the awards, you do have a very sweet blog and you deserve some recognition!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, so please go ahead and leave me a message