My Favourite Decor Books

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Hackers beware!

Hello everyone, my email and google accounts have been hacked and everyone on my contact list was sent an email of a suspicious nature!


Apologies to all bloggers who received a random email from my address asking for funds!  Needless to say, please ignore!


As my contact list was also stolen, I was unable to email you all to explain the suspicious email!


 At present I have disabled ANYONE from reading/commenting on my blog except blog owners and I have also changed my email address.  


After many hours of work, this has now been sorted out and my accounts are secure again.


Once again, apologies!




Have a great week!
Sharon
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! That's horrible! ( I didn't get anything from you though) Hope your accounts are ok now though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awful for you - technology is hgrand, but dangerous. I did not receive anything either and really glad you are all sorted and safe now. x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your lovely comments, so please go ahead and leave me a message